Unfortunately during these uncertain and difficult times, we have had to make some changes on how we rent our beloved caravan out to our guests. To keep our guests safe during your stay we have put in some safety measures to reduce the risk. Although these are in place, we do know that you will still enjoy your holiday in our gorgeous van on the decking enjoying the stunning Devon coastline view.
* Bed linen will not be provided, please bring your own. Duvet and Pillows are supplied but are welcome to bring your own.
* Tea Towels will not be provided.
* Board games have been removed.
* The Nintendo Wii is there to use but please bring your own antibacterial wipes to clean before and after each use.
* Cleaning to all touch points will have been cleaned and sanitised prior to your arrival, please bring some sanitiser and antibacterial cleaner with you.
* Unfortunately we are not able to provide our welcome packs.
* If at any time you become unwell with any of the Covid-19 symptoms, please call us immediately, pack up and head straight home.
* If the holiday park has to close due to unforeseen circumstances or another lockdown prior to your stay, we therefore will give you the option of a refund minus your booking deposit or to move your date to another available date with no change fee being added. Any difference in price will apply.